ON SALE NOW
Lighthouse windlasses are manufactured for nearly any vessel; sail or power. For use on boats from 32′ to 70′. These electric or hydraulic windlasses are built for continuous duty use and are available with nearly any chain, rope rode, chain/rope combination of wildcat /capstan drum combination for chain from 1/4″ to 7/16″ in BBB, HT or PC and 1/2″ to 3/4″ rope rode. Lighthouse windlasses are proudly made in the USA.
Lighthouse windlasses are are rated at continuous duty use, not maximum pull as with most other winch manufacturers. Optional reversing is available without changing motors, and can be added at anytime. This rugged motor should never let you down, but in the unlikely event of an electrical system failure, you will never be stranded, this is the only winch with 3 manual back-ups. Can be tailed just like a sheet winch. Has rapid manual rewind with use of a standard or ratcheting winch handle in capstan end.
- Built of 316L Stainless Steel (no chrome plated parts to peel off)
- 100% stainless steel gear box winch housing
- Vertical drive with DC motor mounted below deck out of the weather
- Built in the USA
- Available in 12, 24, 32 Volt as well as hydraulic
- Continuous line pull at 12v – 32v 1000 lbs. @ 37 fpm
- Required deck space for mounting plate is L10″ X W11.6″
- Weight 110 lbs. (50.00 Kg)
The Lighthouse windlassoffers a continuous line pull at 12v (80 amps) – 32v (27 amps) = 1000 lbs. @ 37 fpm, maximum line pull rating depends on available amperage & power supply. This windlass is built to withstand nearly any punishment offered in operation. In manual use, there is a fast rewind socket port & starboard, or an amazing 10,200 lbs. of pull on second speed with only 35lbs hand force. The mechanical portion of the windlass is built to a rugged standard that no other manufacturer matches.