Glendinning Electronic Boat Engine & Transmission Controls
Electronic Marine Engine and Transmission Controls offer boat owners smooth, precise control of throttle and gear transition with less effort. Boat owners are amazed at the smooth response electronic controls provide.
So why choose Glendinning Electronic Controls?
- No more fighting those old stiff mechanical cables
- Multiple control stations without the clutter of 2 or 4 control heads
- Integrated Multiple Engine Capability: Two or three engines can be controlled as easily as a single engine, for outboard, inboard, or stern drive applications — with the full advantage and feel of electronic precision
Glendinning offers Electronic Controls for:
Motor Yachts, Sport Fishers, Trawlers, Work Boats, and Military Vessels
All Electronic & Mechanical Engines & Transmissions Including:
Sterndrives, Saildrives, Inboards, Outboards, and Waterjets
Standard Features of Glendinning Controls:
- Single lever control (throttle and shift in one handle) single or twin-engine applications
- 6 station capability
- Posi-Lock gear lock out (warm mode)
- Engine synchronization
- Start interlock
- Dual battery inputs
- Dimmable keypad
- Full diagnostic review
- Available in 12 & 24 volt
- Handheld remote control
- Trolling Valve Control
- Trim/Tilt control (Outboard/Sterndrives w/ 6-Button Control Head)
- Palm Beach Mount
Glendinning standard kits are sold for single station applications. Adding an additional station requires the correct length communication harness and matching control head for each station. However, with the Glendinning CAN bus technology it’s as simple as plug and play for up to six additional stations.
Additional PRO-X 33C Type or 33C/Mercruiser cables are required to complete installation.
Glendinning Controls are Manufactured in the USA and carry a 2 Year Repair or Replace Warranty
For technical help or application questions call Go2marine at 800-998-9508